A DISCOUNT WILL SHOW AT CHECKOUT
SHOEI NEOTEC II – Experience the Versatility.
When SHOEI first introduced the NEOTEC in 2011, riders worldwide realized not all modular helmets were created equal. With its lightweight, highly-aerodynamic shell, advanced noise reduction, and optimal vision protection, all combined with an ease of use (critical to a modular helmet), SHOEI had indeed achieved new heights in head gear design. But that was just the beginning. Now, with the NEOTEC II, SHOEI has not only improved on already outstanding features, but also introduced design advances to bring their premiere modular design into a whole new era.
– The NEOTEC II’s improved ventilation system has been wind-tunnel tested for cool air intake and hot air expulsion. Large upper and lower vent shutters offer greater ease of use with gloves. The expanded three-position upper air intake helps increase ventilation performance and adjustability. All-new exhaust outlets flank the upper air intake vents for improved hot air clearance.
– Helmet aerodynamics have been wind tunnel-tested, and optimized to accommodate varying riding positions. The NEOTEC II’s shell-integrated spoiler is now reshaped and repositioned to further reduce lift and drag. The helmet’s top air outlet also serves as a spoiler when riding in the upright position. Chin bar aerodynamics are improved by the newly designed “Aero Deflector”.
Micro Ratchet Chin Strap
– The Micro Ratchet Chin Strap is a 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism which offers quick and smooth closure and opening, comfort, and is easily adjustable.
– The NEOTEC II’s enhanced shell shape has been designed to improve noise control. A new airtight window bead, along with the face cover’s “Vortex Generator” lip, help reduce noise and manage overall airflow. SHOEI also developed new “Noise Isolator” cheekpads that deflect wind, as well as reduce unwanted noise.
CNS-3 Shield System
– The newly-designed CNS-3 shield comes equipped with the Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system, protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays, and provides improved air / water sealing and noise reduction. 3D injection molding ensures a distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision. The incorporated base plate system facilitates smooth and easy shield changes.
Flip-Up Face Cover
– The NEOTEC II’s Flip-Up Face Cover is designed to convert instantly from a full-face to an open-face configuration with the simple push of a large lock release button located at the chin. The Face Cover holds firmly in the open position with the help of the all-new 360 Pivot Locking System, which assures a safe, secure closure when the cover is in the down, locked position. Lightweight Face Cover / face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a two-in-one design.
QSV-1 Internal Sun Shield
– SHOEI’s NEOTEC II includes a built-in QSV-1 sun shield that offers instant relief from sun glare with the use of a large, easily located switch. The distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays, and exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 standards for non-prescription eyewear. The helmet’s outer shell forehead area is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield. This allows the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact.
Multi-Piece EPS Liner
– The NEOTEC II’s EPS liner provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam. Cooling air is allowed to travel unrestricted through tunnels in the EPS. Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design.
Interior Comfort System
– The removable interiors of the NEOTEC II are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head, with multi-layer cheek pads for improved comfort and helmet stabilization. All interiors are adjustable, washable, and replaceable. The “Noise Isolator” cheek pads have been developed to help deflect wind and reduce noise.
– For riders traveling in groups who need to remain in communication with each other while traveling, the Neotec II has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the SENA SRL Communication System (sold separately), which in turn has been developed specifically for use with this helmet, and is sold exclusively by Sena.