LS2 Rebellion Bones Helmet
Like any worthy rebel, the LS2 Rebellion Helmet stands alone and charts its own course. With a stylish shell made of high performance, lightweight Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA), the Rebellion has just the right blend of retro-cool with a technical edge.
Imagine a half-shell motorcycle helmet that offers flow-through, ported ventilation to keep you cool on the hottest days. The short peak and Twin Shield System drop down sun shield will protect your eyes when the sun is in the horizon. The sun shield itself has unique, two-stage adjustability: lock it half way for just a little shade or full open for total sun protection.
The dual-density EPS meets / exceeds DOT standards for 50 state legal protection. The LS2 Rebellion Helmet is finished off with a micrometric, quick release chin-strap and set up for easy and seamless installation of the LS2 LinkIn Bluetooth communication system by Sena (sold separately). If you’re the type who sets your own course, the LS2 Rebellion Helmet was designed for you.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-LG and XL-2XL)
- Multi-density EPS
- Adjustable Twin Shield System drop-down dark smoke sun shield
- Sun shield is UV- and scratch-resistant
- Micrometric quick release chin strap
- Flow-through ventilation with channeled port and top vent
- Technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic, moisture wicking, removable and washable
- Laser-cut foam
- LinkIn Ride Pal by Sena ready (sold separately)
- DOT approved