Motool Slacker Digital Suspension Tuner V4
Introducing the All New Slacker V4!
The new Slacker V4 Digital Suspension Tuner with Bluetooth takes suspension tuning to a whole new level. Now you can use your Apple or Android device as a virtual remote display and save settings directly to your profile in the free Service Assistant App. You can also add a dedicated wireless remote display if you want to keep it simple. The V4 builds on the first 3 generations of Slackers and brings all the reliability and precision you have come to expect.
Service Assistant with Virtual Remote.
The new Slacker Virtual Remote (shown here with optional smartphone bar mount) is now available as a standalone remote or included with the Service Assistant app for iOS and Android. Now you can use your phone as a remote display, and save measurements directly to your setup notes (Service Assistant only). The virtual remote also allows you to reset Slacker to zero and place it in Auto Zero mode from your phone. Manage multiple Slackers securely in the cloud with Service Assistant.
- It’s Not Rocket Science – Bike setup is key to a fast, fun and safe ride. Motool’s patented Slacker Digital Suspension Tuner makes it super fast and simple for anyone to quickly take measurements and make adjustments on the fly, all with absolutely no assistance required. Measurements are shown in real-time on both the main unit and the included remote LCD display. Check your race sag every ride and adjust your spring preload for different riding conditions and experience just how good your bike can be. Whether you are a top pro or a weekend warrior, see what a perfect bike setup can do for you!
- Purpose Built – Slacker is the only purpose built system designed specifically for setting up motorcycle and mountain bike suspension. Not only does it allow you to take your own measurements in real-time using the remote display, it is much faster, more precise and it eliminates the human factor! Many of the world’s top suspension companies and factory teams are already using Slacker both on and off the road. Slacker is currently being used by Konflict Motorsports, Dave Moss Tuning, Ohlins Racing, Kreft, MX-Tech, Enzo Racing, Motorrev Suspension Tuning, Evil Bikes and many more!
- Fast, Simple, Precise – The new and improved Slacker is even easier to use than the original! This patented system allows anyone to quickly and easily setup their bike’s suspension. Slacker can show you your static sag, rider sag and tell you if your suspension is healthy and has the correct spring rates installed, all within a minute. The tool was developed over the course of two years with input from industry leading suspension companies like Factory Connection, Pro Circuit and MB1 Suspension to assure the accuracy, consistency and reliability of the tool. This newest release features new hardware, new software and a fresh new look produced at a new state of the art production facility!
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! If your bike doesn’t handle better than ever you can return Slacker with no questions asked within 30 days from when it arrives.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty! If you have any issues with your Slacker due to a manufacturing or component defect, Motool will repair or replace it for no charge for two years from the date of purchase. Requires proof of purchase.
- Universal Mounting – The Slacker digital sag scale works on both front and rear axles and is excellent for setting up new generation air forks. Slacker V3 works on street, off-road and adventure bikes with steel axles up to 1″ in diameter straight out of the box. We have even seen people using these on snow machines!
- Optional Wireless Remote Display – A remote LCD display can be strapped on the bars allowing a single person to easily take measurements and control functions. All buttons function identically to main unit including the Auto Zero function.
- Auto Zero – This feature allows you to place Slacker in a learning mode so it can learn the zero point when the bike is lifted, eliminating the need for stands and extra helpers. Just hold the backlight button for 3 seconds to enable Auto Zero.
- Any Bike, Any Time – The Slacker digital sag scale works with any off-road bike 65cc or above with steel axles as well as street and adventure bikes with steel axles up to 1 inch in diameter. Slacker works on pretty much any motorcycle with standard steel axles and can be used on mountain bikes with the optional MTB accessory axle inserts.
Fast, Simple, Precise.
The new and improved Slacker is even easier to use than the original! This patented system allows anyone to quickly and easily setup their bike’s suspension. Slacker can show you your static sag, rider sag and tell you if your suspension is healthy and has the correct spring rates installed, all within a minute. The tool was developed over the course of two years with input from industry leading suspension companies like Factory Connection, Pro Circuit and MB1 Suspension to assure the accuracy, consistency and reliability of the tool. This newest release features new hardware, new software and a fresh new look produced at a new state of the art production facility!
A Smarter Slacker.
The new Slacker with Auto Zero allows you to place the tool in a learning mode so it can actually learn where the zero point is when a bike is lifted. This is ideal for street bikes as well as dirt bikes when you don’t have a stand or are doing multiple bike setups. All you do is hold the backlight button for 3 seconds to place it in Auto Zero mode, then lift the bike to unload the suspension and it automatically marks the zero point so you are ready to take measurements.
See More Than Just Sag.
With Slacker’s real-time readings, you can now easily check your stiction to determine if the suspension is healthy or if it needs to be serviced. Just push down on the bike and let it settle up and read the number, then pick it up and let it settle down and note the difference. Too much stiction indicates you need to service the suspension. The more you work with Slacker the easier it is to see if something is off with your suspension.